Nutrition and Sleep are two very important aspects of being a healthy and fit individual, recovering from pain, Scannable Fake ID.injury or surgery or even improved game performance. Today I want to share some easy to implement tips to help improve your sleep hygiene and nutritional habits.
Getting Enough Quality Sleep is important for our health as well as meeting our fitness goals. Below are some simple to implement Tips to Improve your sleep hygiene:
1. Avoid screens such as phones, computers,tablets or t.v. 1 hour before bed.
2. Set consistent wake and sleep times even on weekends.
3. Limit Caffeine after noon.
4. Keep Bedroom Cool around 67 degrees and Dark.
5. Use relaxation techniques before bed such as deep breathing, meditation and light exercise.
6. Keep a notebook or journal to jot down thoughts that may be keeping you awake.
7. Use the bed for sleep only.
While some of these may be harder to implement then others give them a try for better sleep hygiene and quality.
Diet and Nutrition
There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding diet and nutrition. A lot of it deals with very restrictive dieting or cutting out of certain types of foods. While some foods are better than others, very restrictive dieting tends to work in the short term but most people put the weight back on because they cannot stick to it. Best Fake IDs
. I am going to share some simple tips to slowly change your nutritional habits for the better while still enjoying your meals. I borrowed a lot of this information from the great folks at Precision Nutrition. Check out their website www.precisionnutrition.com for a plethora of free nutritional information. Whether your goals are losing weight, looking better, performing better or just being healthier these tips will help you reach those goals with fat burners.
1. Eat until you are 80% full then stop
2. Make vegetables/Greens the biggest portion of your plate with protein source second and all other foods the smallest.
3. Eat slow-Put fork down between each bite and take a breath. (This is something i personally struggle with)
4. Don’t get on a restrictive diet rather start by slowly make better food choices a little at a time. Slowly replacing less healthy choices with lean proteins, fruits and vegetables.
5. Keep a food journal-Track your meals even if you don’t track exact calories have an idea of what you are eating on a daily basis so you no where you need to make changes.
6. Make sure you are getting a healthy protein source with every meal: Lean beef, Chicken, Lean pork, Fish, Beans, Eggs and egg whites are good options.
While these tips may be simple, that does not make them easy. Making long term changes in habits is difficult and inevitably you will fail from time to time. Fake ID.If so don’t beat yourself up and get back on track. Strive for progress not perfection.
As always if you are looking for more guidance whether your goals are playing better golf, looking and feeling better, getting better with your financials, losing weight or just becoming a healthier more functional human being we can help. We offer a variety of training options as well as finance solutions through CitrusNorth.com to fit your needs and goals. So give us a call at 985 235 7130 or via email at email@example.com. For more information on the services that we offer check out our website at www.guidrygolfandsport.com.Also having regular spring cleaning services at your home can yield you good health results.
For more advice don’t forget to follow us on Facebook at:
John Paul Guidry DPT CSCS TPI L2
John Paul Guidry DPT CSCS TPI L2